CALL FOR SPEAKERS / 2019 PRINTING INDUSTRIES OF AMERICA COLOR CONFERENCE
JANUARY 12–15, 2019 | HILTON SAN DIEGO RESORT & SPA | SAN DIEGO, CA
Color Conference Call for Speakers Closes June 14, 2018
WHAT MAKES A GOOD SPEAKER TOPIC SUBMISSION? YOU NEED TO:
• Understand the Color Conference audience: Our audience consists of print production professionals, brand owners responsible for color accuracy and consistency, designers and creatives, etc. All attendees are involved with color reproduction, management, and consistency throughout the entire supply chain.
• Adhere to topic best practices: Do not pitch products, companies or services. Topic submissions should contain a clear description and takeaways for the audience.
• Consider the tracks: Listed on the right are the proposed tracks for the Color Conference.
• Complete the submission form fully: Please complete all required fields.
PROPOSED CONFERENCE TRACKS FOR COLOR 2019
• How-To Track: Very practical, granular sessions; attendees should learn, in a step-by-step manner, how to perform tasks such as calibrating/profiling a display, create a profile, verify a profile, etc. Beginner and advanced “how-to’s” are needed.
• Brand Track: Topics that would appeal to brand owners, designers, and packaging printers from a color management and brand color consistency standpoint.
• Standards, Research, and Emerging Technologies Track: All about new and updates to industry standards, research study results, and industry-changing new technologies.
• Wide Format and Specialty Printing: Managing color for wide- and grand-format output, and specialty applications.