Click the links below to download PDF copies of the presentation slides from the 2018 Color Conference.
- The Psychology Behind Color, Design, and Interaction—David Hogue, Google
- Diageo: Anatomy of a Strong Color Management Program—Barry Sanel, DIAGEO North America
- Global Brand Consistency: How 3M Makes It Happen—Lisa Price, 3M
- Brunch with the Standards Gurus—Don Schroeder, FUJIFILM
Color Management for Print Production
- G7: Yes It Works on That!—Ron Ellis, Ron Ellis Consulting, LLC
- Digital Press Precision and Accuracy—David Hunter, Pilot Marketing Group and ChromaChecker Corporation
- End Goal: Brand Color Accuracy—Scott Thompson, sgsco
- Production Inkjet: Get Great Color with Less Ink—Dr. Mark Bohan, Heidelberg, USA
Brand & Design
- Color: How Do You See It?—Brian Lawler, Cal Poly University
- Color Expectations: What’s Reasonable and What’s Not?—Don Hutcheson, HutchColor LLC
- The Counterintuitive Magic of Specificity—Adrian Fernandez, X-Rite/Pantone
- Manage PDF Brand Colors Like a Pro—Juergen Roesch, CGS Publishing Technologies LLC
- From Pigment to Print: Accurate Color in the World of Art Reproduction—Christopher Campbell, Campbell Studio
- From Pigment to Print: Accurate Color in the World of Art Reproduction—Franz Herbert, Chameleo GmbH
- It’s “IN” the Package: Using AR for Unlimited Branding—Erica Aitken and Matthew Richmond, Rods and Cones, Inc.
- Total Appearance Capture—Thomas Meeker, X-Rite/Pantone
- Brilliant! What’s New with Optical Brighteners—Peter Pretzer, FUJIFILM North America
- Illuminating Advancements in LED Lighting—James Summers, JUST Normlicht, Inc. & GL Optic
- Metallics: Technology, Methodology, & Opportunity—Charles Dickinson and Mary Roddy, Xerox Corp.
Standards and Research
- What’s New in Color Standards—Ray Cheydleur, X-Rite/Pantone
- FIRST 6.0: The Scoop—Joe Tuccitto, Flexographic Technical Association, and Mark Mazur, E. I. du Pont de Nemous and Company, Inc.
- iccMAX: What Makes It Different?—William Li, Kodak
- Color Management on a Budget—David Hunter, Pilot Marketing Group and ChromaChecker Corporation