Sponsorship Opportunities / WHY SPONSOR THE 2019 COLOR CONFERENCE BY PRINTING INDUSTRIES OF AMERICA?
• San Diego in January! January 12-15, 2019 at Hilton Resort & Spa on Mission Bay.
• An 19-year track record of success providing the latest information to color geeks, brand managers, and anyone with color focus.
• THE resource for tools and strategies to manage accurate brand color across the entire workflow including multiple devices, multiple processes, and multiple printing sites.
• 3 Tracks with sessions focusing on Brand and Design, Print Production, Wide Format, and Standards and Research
• Share your expertise and establish credibility which positions you as a technology leader with the group it matters most to.
• Face-to-face selling opportunities with approximately 250+ attendees.
• Visibility through PIA’s promotions to over 4,000 member companies and 50,000+ industry professionals, plus your logo and links on the event website and mobile app.
3 LEVELS OF SPONSORSHIP SUPPORT
|Literature Display Table||Included||Included||Included|
|Complimentary Full Registrations||3||2||1|
|Sponsored give-a-way (lanyards, bags,|
hotel key cards, pens, notebooks, etc.)
|Sponsor of the Conference Receptions||Included||–||–|
|Sponsor of the Conference Luncheons||–||Included||–|
|Seat on the Advisory Committee||Included||–||–|
|Sponsor Provided Blog Post||3||2||1|
|Logo/50-word Description in Handbook||Included||Included||Included|
|Pre/Post Attendee List||Included||Included||Included|
|Recognition on Signage||Included||Included||Included|
|Recognition on Promotional Materials||Included||Included||Included|
|Logo on Website||Included||Included||Included|
All sponsorships are confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Sponsorship recognition begins when signed agreement and payment is received. PIA does not endorse any products or services and statements to that effect are not allowed. All content is subject to PIA Approval. Sponsors receive first right of refusal for the 2020 Color Conference.