Sponsorship Opportunities / Why Sponsor COLOR20?
• San Diego in January! January 11-14, 2020 at Hilton Resort & Spa on Mission Bay.
• A 23-year track record of success providing the latest information to color geeks, brand managers, and anyone with color focus.
• THE resource for tools and strategies to manage accurate brand color across the entire workflow including multiple devices, multiple processes, and multiple printing sites.
• 3 Tracks with sessions focusing on Brand and Design, Print Production, Wide Format, and Standards and Research
• Share your expertise and establish credibility which positions you as a technology leader with the group it matters most to.
• Face-to-face selling opportunities with approximately 250+ attendees.
• Visibility through PIA’s promotions to over 6,000 member companies and 50,000+ industry professionals, plus your logo and links on the event website and mobile app.
3 LEVELS OF SPONSORSHIP SUPPORT
|Complimentary Full Registrations||3||2||1|
|Full Page, Full Color Ad in Conference Booklet||Included||-||-|
|Literature Display Table||Included||Included||Included|
|Included slot in Color Tool Breakouts Track||Included||Included||Included|
|Thank You Post on LinkedIn with Logo Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Logo/50-word Description in Handbook||Included||Included||Included|
|Pre/Post Attendee List||Included||Included||Included|
|Recognition on Signage||Included||Included||Included|
|Recognition on Promotional Materials||Included||Included||Included|
|Logo on Website||Included||Included||Included|
All sponsorships are confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Sponsorship recognition begins when signed agreement and payment is received. PIA does not endorse any products or services and statements to that effect are not allowed. All content is subject to PIA Approval. Sponsors receive first right of refusal for the COLOR21 Conference.